This course is intended for those already living in Japan, or for those who plan to come to Japan for purposes other than Japanese language study, such as on a working holiday.
The Regular Course is in the afternoon, and the Evening Course is in the evening.
Each course has classes twice a week for 10 weeks per term.
- Class Days
- Monday and Thursday (Beginner-A/B/C/D)
- Tuesday and Friday (Intermediate-I/II & Advanced)
- School term
(4 terms/year, 10 weeks/term, 40 lessons/term)
- Winter term
January 19 (Thursday) - March 30, 2017 (Thursday)/ Beginner
January 20 (Friday) - March 28, 2017 (Tuesday)/ Intermediate & Advanced
- Spring term
April 10 (Monday) - June 19, 2017 (Monday)/ Beginner
April 11(Tuesday) - June 20, 2017 (Tuesday)/ Intermediate & Advanced
- Summer term
July 3 (Monday) - September 21, 2017 (Thursday)/ Beginner
July 4 (Tuesday) - September 19, 2017 (Tuesday)/ Intermediate & Advanced
- Fall term
October 2 (Monday) - December 18, 2017 (Monday)/ Beginner
October 3 (Tuesday) - December 12, 2017 (Tuesday)/ Intermediate & Advanced
- Class hours
10 students (Class will be cancelled if fewer than 5 enroll.)
Registration fee ¥10,800 (¥11,000 including tax at a rate of 10%)
Tuition ¥46,400 per term (¥47,300 including tax at a rate of 10%)
*Fees for textbooks are additional (approximately ¥5,000).
- *Please complete the necessary items on the application form, attach a photograph, and submit to the school office.
- *The deadline for applications is 10 days prior to any given term.
- *Classes will not be held on October 12, from August 8 to 15 and national holidays.
- *Once you have paid the fees, the fees can only be refunded if the class is cancelled.